Things to Do in Stowe, Vermont
A world-class mountain resort town nestled beside Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a destination for year-round outdoor recreation, art, culture and history. Search from a variety of activities and attractions below and in the Stowe Travel Planner, our comprehensive travel guide. Find equipment rentals to enhance the best parts of your trip. For assistance, call our locally-based Vacation Planning Experts at (800) 467-8693.
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers and similar exercise facilities, indoor recreation facilities are open, subject to the mandatory health and safety requirements.
- Summer fairs and festivals are canceled.
- Libraries, galleries, museums, theaters and other indoor arts, culture and entertainment organizations are open at a limited capacity.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review guidance for travelers coming from select counties in New England, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia and Washington, D.C. (step one) and guidance for travelers who need to further quarantine (step two).
- Lodging operators will require either a copy of a Vermont driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement. Please review the guidance on the steps required to complete the certificate of compliance.
- Wearing face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces. Learn more about the Vermont Mask Mandate. Social distancing is highly encouraged.
- View the latest guidelines for travel to Stowe and updates to business operations and events.
- View current events taking place.