Dining in Stowe, Vermont
Stowe’s dining culture is a celebration of quality, locally-sourced ingredients served with a creative twist. Named by Fodor’s Travel as the "#1 Ski Town for Foodies in the United States," Stowe VT restaurants offer a dining experience unlike any other. Explore restaurant options in Stowe below and in the Stowe Travel Planner, our comprehensive travel planning guide.
- Event, arts, culture and entertainment venues, as well as restaurants can expand capacity for events and dining to 50% of approved occupancy size or one person per 100 square feet of customer facing space. This allows for indoor events of up to 75 people and outdoor organized events of up to 150 people. Read the full guidance.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review guidance for travelers coming from select counties in New England, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia and Washington, D.C. (step one) and guidance for travelers who need to further quarantine (step two).
- Lodging operators will require either a copy of a Vermont driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement. Please review the guidance on the steps required to complete the certificate of compliance.
- Travel Restrictions: this Cross-State Travel Map indicates guests from areas with <400 active cases per million residents may travel to and from Vermont without quarantine requirements. Residents from these non-quarantine areas must travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicles.
- Wearing face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces. Learn more about the Vermont Mask Mandate. Social distancing is highly encouraged.
- View the latest guidelines for travel to Stowe and updates to business operations and events.