Dining in Stowe, Vermont
Stowe’s dining culture is a celebration of quality, locally-sourced ingredients served with a creative twist. Named by Fodor’s Travel as the "#1 Ski Town for Foodies in the United States," Stowe VT restaurants offer a dining experience unlike any other. Explore restaurant options in Stowe below and in the Stowe Travel Planner - Winter/Spring 2020, our comprehensive travel planning guide.
- Event, arts, culture and entertainment venues, as well as restaurants can expand capacity for events and dining to 50% of approved occupancy size or one person per 100 square feet of customer facing space. This allows for indoor events of up to 75 people and outdoor organized events of up to 150 people. Read the full guidance.
- Social distancing and wearing face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review guidance for travelers coming from select counties in New England, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia and Washington, D.C. (step one) and guidance for travelers who need to further quarantine (step two).
- Lodging operators will require either a copy of a Vermont driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement. Please review the guidance on the steps required to complete the certificate of compliance.
- Guests from areas with <400 active cases/million residents may travel to and from Vermont without quarantine requirements. Residents from these non-quarantine areas must travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicles.
- Guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state before coming to Vermont. Guests must drive directly from their home to Vermont in their personal vehicle.
- Guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas traveling by any mode of travel may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment regardless of the destination origin. Guests completing their quarantine in Vermont must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site.
- View updates to business operations and events.