Stowe, VT Lodging
In Stowe, VT, lodging is as laid back or luxurious as you’d like. From family-sized vacation rentals to romantic inns nestled in the mountains, Stowe hotels will match your getaway style and your budget. Not sure where to start? Explore Stowe accommodations below and in the latest Stowe Travel Planner, our comprehensive travel planning guide. Specials and packages may also be available. For assistance booking a future trip, please email AskUs@gostowe.com or leave a voicemail at (800) 467-8693, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review guidance for travelers coming from select counties in New England, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia and Washington, D.C. (step one) and guidance for travelers who need to further quarantine (step two).
- Lodging operators will require either a copy of a Vermont driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement. Please review the guidance on the steps required to complete the certificate of compliance.
- Guests from areas with <400 active cases/million residents may travel to and from Vermont without quarantine requirements. Residents from these non-quarantine areas must travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicles.
- Guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state before coming to Vermont. Guests must drive directly from their home to Vermont in their personal vehicle.
- Guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas traveling by any mode of travel may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment regardless of the destination origin. Guests completing their quarantine in Vermont must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site.
- Social distancing and wearing face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces.
- View the latest guidelines for travel to Stowe and updates to business operations and events.