Stowe, VT Lodging
In Stowe, VT, lodging is as laid back or luxurious as you’d like. From family-sized vacation rentals to romantic inns nestled in the mountains, Stowe hotels will match your getaway style and your budget. Not sure where to start? Explore Stowe accommodations below and in the latest Stowe Travel Planner, our comprehensive travel planning guide. For exclusive Stowe lodging deals, check out our current specials and packages. Looking for help planning your trip? Want to make sure you are getting the best available rate? Call our Vacation Planning Experts at (800) 467-8693, email AskUs@gostowe.com or request a quote online.
Important COVID-19 Travel Updates:
Please review the important information regarding current state of Vermont travel restrictions. No exceptions will be permitted to these requirements.
- Travelers from counties in the Northeast: Please review guidance for travelers coming from select counties in New England. Guests from areas with <400 active cases/million residents may travel to and from Vermont without quarantine requirements. Residents from these non-quarantine areas must travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicles.
- All other travelers, please review and follow the current state of Vermont quarantine restrictions and guidance for who? to further quarantine.
- Guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas traveling by personal vehicle may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state before coming to Vermont. Guests must drive directly from their home to Vermont in their personal vehicle.
- Guests from outside of the non-quarantine areas traveling by any mode of travel may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment regardless of the destination origin. Guests completing their quarantine in Vermont must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site.
- Lodging operators will require either a copy of a Vermont driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement. Please review the guidance on the steps required to complete the certificate of compliance.
- View the latest guidelines for travel to Stowe and updates to business operations and events.
We recognize that these restrictions are complex and we are here to assist you.
- Our call-center is available 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by calling (800) 467-8693. If you are unsure about the travel restrictions, please contact us directly to assist with your booking. In addition to guiding you through the booking process, we are here to provide information about business operations changes and planning tips to assist with creating a memorable experience.