Stowe Rocks at Stowe Mountain Resort
Summer Dates & Hours of Operation
- Closed for the season. Check back for the winter opening date and operating times in November!
Introducing the all new Stowe Rocks Climbing Center, a state-of-the-art facility located in the Adventure Center at Stowe Mountain Resort, featuring climbing challenges for adventure seekers young and old! Stowe Rocks is a proud member of the Climbing Wall Association and actively participates in the ClimbSmart!® Program: a national public awareness movement addressing the components of risk in climbing sports, climbers’ safety and personal responsibility.
Stowe Rocks Features:
- Multiple distinct, color-coded routes – on both Elephant Head Tower and the Program Wall – with sloped, vertical, and overhanging perspectives for climbers of all skill levels.
- 16 stations which consist of either Auto Belay or Top Rope systems.
- KidZone: Climbing area for children ages 12 and under. A twelve-foot high wall featuring crazy fun climbing holds such as airplanes, trains, letters, numbers, boats and trucks.
- All rates/dates subject to change without notice. Rates do not include 6% VT Sales Tax. Age, weight and /or height restrictions may apply for some activities – please review the FAQs. You may read, print and sign the required waiver form prior to your arrival. Please bring this with you on the day of your Adventure. Parents/Guardians who are not present with their children must provide this signed waiver form in order for their children to participate.
Stowe Mountain Resort Attractions: