- This event has passed.
Maple Sugar Festival at Boyden Valley Winery
Back to Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits
Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits is hosting their annual Maple Sugar Festival during Maple Open House Weekend, Saturday and Sunday, March 23 – 24, 2019, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. to celebrate the sugaring season.
The sap is running and it’s time to celebrate the sweetest season of them all – Sugaring Season! Boyden Valley takes pride in the traditional certified organic maple syrup we’ve been making for over four generations. We use a wood-fired evaporator with minimal processing which allows the sap to boil longer and create the rich caramelized sugars that make an exceptionally flavorful Vermont maple syrup. Taste the variety of grades and even some bourbon-barrel aged syrup as well as wines and liqueur crafted with our maple syrup in them!
Join us at Boyden Valley Winery in Cambridge for a fun-filled weekend for the whole family:
- Sugar on snow! Donations received will benefit Camp Ta-Kum-Ta
- Free demonstrations of maple sugaring at our easily accessible Sugar House with traditional wood-fired evaporator on a working family farm
- Free maple syrup sample tastings
- Samples of Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf wine, and Vermont Ice Maple Crème liqueur
- New this year – Stay for lunch
- Maple Cocktail Tasting with Recipes Available
- Maple Milkshakes! Made with Vermont Ice Maple Crème (21+ only) or Boyden Maple Syrup (all ages)
- Mini cupcakes made with Boyden maple syrup with every paid wine tasting and available for individual purchase while they last!
- Buy a case of wine and receive 10% off plus a half pint of Boyden Maple Syrup
- Free parking. Free admission. No tickets. No reservations needed.
For questions or more information on the Maple Sugar Festival contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at (802) 644-8151 or email@example.com. Follow Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits on Facebook.