Vermont 10-MilerNovember 3, 2019
November 1, 2019: With the severe storm that came through, Stowe town officials have canceled the Vermont 10-Miler due to extensive damage to roads, power lines and infrastructure. Many businesses remain open. Motorists are encouraged to drive with caution as not all public roads are.
Join us for the 3rd annual Vermont 10-Miler and race this circular course through ten miles of Stowe’s most beautiful roads. This course offers some great late autumn vistas and will challenge runners. Starting at the Mayo Farm Event Fields, the course will turn onto West Hill Road and at mile seven, join the Stowe Recreation Path for the final three miles, crossing the West Branch River and finally returning to Mayo Farm. Water, Gatorade and restrooms will be available every two miles at four aid stations. No pets or strollers are allowed in the race.
A portion of each registration fee will be donated directly to the Stowe Land Trust, preserving Stowe’s most beautiful open spaces and promoting conservationism.
Race Day Schedule
- 8:00 a.m.: Parking and Bib Pick-Up open
- 10:00 a.m.: Race Start
- 11:00 a.m. – 1 PM: Post-Race Beer Garden
- Bib and t-shirt pickup: Registered participants will receive a race bib and timing chip at registration which will be held November 2nd and 3rd.
- Saturday, November 2: von Trapp Brewery: 12:00 p.m – 2:00 p.m
- Race Day: Mayo Farm Fields: 8:00 a.m – 9:50 a.m
- All participants must present a photo ID to pick-up their bib. Participants may pick-up for friends and family, but must provide a copy of the ID or a photo of the ID on their phone for verification – we will be diligently checking ID’s to ensure no runners bibs are handed out without their permission. It is recommended that all participants attend Saturday registration to alleviate race morning delays.
Click here to register. Register early to save and secure your spot as this race is capped at 1,800 participants.