Gardens of StoweAugust 8, 2021
Stowe Vibrancy is pleased to present the 5th Annual Gardens of Stowe on Sunday, August 8, 2021, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. This self-guided tour includes some of Stowe’s most interesting and innovative public and private gardens.
- There are two tour options: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
- Tickets are $15 in advance, or $20 day of the tour, and are available for this rain-or-shine event at stowevibrancy.com.
- New this year is an exciting Garden Marketplace, hosted by Opio Home. An “Ask the Experts” tent will be available, as well. The popular “Art in the Garden” theme is returning – Artists will be placed in specific gardens and their artworks will be donated to a silent auction which will follow the event.
- Watch for updates at stowevibrancy.com.
- The event is sponsored by UPS Store #2614.