Stowe, at Night, Lantern Tours
Join Stowe, at Night Lantern Tours for their 20th year! Ghost Stories and history meet on this nighttime adventure through Stowe. Carry our candle lit lantern as you hear entertaining stories of the resident ghosts of Stowe. Hear compelling stories of early settlers and view Stowe’s historic buildings. Chosen by USA Today as a “Top Ten Flickering Lights Tour.”
These 1 hour walking tours begin at 7 p.m. at the Visitor Information Center, 51 Main Street, Stowe.* At this time of year, approximately 30 minutes of the tour is outside and approximately 30 minutes is held indoors.
- Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Monday, December 23, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 28, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Monday, December 30, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, January 3, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- $12 Adults
- $6 Ages 10 -18
- Under 10 free
- Reservations suggested.
Note: In the event of rain the tour still happens. Part of the tour moves under cover and part moves inside. *During the winter, part of the tour is inside.