Stowe, at Night, Lantern Tours
Join Stowe, at Night Lantern Tours for their 20th year! Ghost Stories and history meet on this nighttime adventure through Stowe. Carry our candle lit lantern as you hear entertaining stories of the resident ghosts of Stowe. Hear compelling stories of early settlers and view Stowe’s historic buildings. Chosen by USA Today as a “Top Ten Flickering Lights Tour.”
Don’t Miss Our Special Tours Around Halloween Week!
SCHEDULE: September 1 Through October 31, 2021
- September Tours at 8 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- October Tours at 8 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Special Halloween Tour on Sunday October 31
- All tour spots are by RESERVATION ONLY and are open to adults and students 12 and up who are fully vaccinated for covid.
- Proof required at check in.
- Tours are entirely outside.
- Tours should be booked by calling (802) 244-1173 or e-mail Newf1Ted@aol.com
- If space is available you will receive a confirmation.
- Tours limited to approximately 20 individuals.
- All tours start in front of the Visitors Center at 51 Main Street in Stowe and last approximately 1 hour.
- $12 Adults and $6 Students 12-18