Stowe, at Night, Lantern Tours
Join Stowe, at Night, Lantern Tours for their 24th year! Ghost stories and history meet on this night time adventure through Stowe. Carry your candle lit lantern as you hear entertaining stories of the resident ghosts of Stowe. Hear compelling stories of early settlers and view Stowe’s historic buildings. Chosen by USA Today as a “Top Ten Flickering Lights Tour”.
Don’t Miss Our Special Tours Around Halloween Week!
SCHEDULE: September 18 Through October 31, 2023
- September Tours at 8 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- October Tours at 8 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
- Special Halloween Tours
- Friday, October 27
- Saturday, October 28
- Monday, October 30
- Halloween, Tuesday October 31
- All tour spots are by RESERVATION ONLY. This tour is recommended for adults and students 10 and over.
- Tour is entirely outside
- Tours limited to approximately 25 people
- Tours should be booked by calling (802) 244-1173 or e-mail Newf1Ted@aol.com
- If space is available you will receive a confirmation by phone, email or text
- All tours start in front of the Visitor’s Center at 51 Main Street in Stowe and last approximately 1 hour
- Adults: $12
- Students (10-18): $6