Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center
A visit to Stowe isn’t complete until you experience the magic that takes place on our stage! Nestled in the heart of the mountains, The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is the creative and cultural soul of the alpine village of Stowe Mountain Resort in Stowe, Vermont. Our intimate Performing Arts provides a great view and superior acoustics from each of our 420 seats. The Center features shows for every patron’s tastes — from national touring acts, family-friendly productions to local artists. Please check out our schedule for upcoming live music, Performing Arts, comedy, dancing and more.
The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit arts organization dedicated to entertaining, educating, and engaging our diverse communities in Stowe and beyond.
Phone: (802) 760-4634
- The Met Opera Live In HD: Manon (Massenet)
- John Pizzarelli Trio “For Centennial Reasons: 100 Year Salute to Nat King Cole”
- The Bolshoi Ballet in HD: The Nutcracker
- The Met Opera Live in HD: Madama Butterfly (Puccini)
- Teton Gravity Research: Winterland
- Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony: Green Mountain Mahler Festival
- Martin Sexton
- The Met Opera Live in HD: Akhnaten (Glass)
- Che Malambo
- The Met Opera Live in HD: Wozzeck (Berg)
- Mardi Gras Boogaloo 2020