Energize your itinerary with vibrant Vermont events taking place daily in the greater Stowe area. Find all the information you need to plan your adventures on the Stowe events calendar below. Be sure to also view our annual signature events.
- Summer fairs and festivals are canceled for 2020.
- Event, arts, culture and entertainment venues, as well as restaurants can expand capacity for events and dining to 50% of approved occupancy size or one person per 100 square feet of customer facing space. This allows for indoor events of up to 75 people and outdoor organized events of up to 150 people.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review guidance for travelers coming from select counties in New England, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia and Washington, D.C. (step one) and guidance for travelers who need to further quarantine (step two).
- Travel Restrictions: this Cross-State Travel Map indicates guests from areas with <400 active cases per million residents may travel to and from Vermont without quarantine requirements. Residents from these non-quarantine areas must travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicles.
- Wearing face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces. Learn more about the Vermont Mask Mandate. Social distancing is highly encouraged.
- View the latest guidelines for travel to Stowe and updates to business operations and events.
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events