Stowe Visitor Information Center
Whether you’re looking to book accommodations, seeking ideas for places to eat and shop, or need recommendations for things to do while in town, Go Stowe is here to help. We operate the Stowe Visitor Information Center, which is centrally located on Main Street in the historic village of Stowe. Our vacation planning experts are just a phone call or visit away. Stop in and see us during your trip to Stowe, Vermont and let us help you create a memorable experience you’ll never forget!
51 Main Street
Stowe, VT 05672
Phone: (802) 253-7321
Toll-Free: (800) GO-STOWE
For assistance booking a future trip or questions about local business operations and state travel restrictions, please email email@example.com or call (800) 467-8693.
Stowe Visitor Center Hours
Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Please call (800) 467-8693 for any questions or assistance with lodging or area recommendations. Call center hours are Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Masks and face coverings are encouraged, but no longer required. If you prefer to wear a mask indoors but do not have one, we are more than happy to provide you with one.
Stowe Visitor Center Services
At the Stowe Visitor Information Center you can find:
- Local area information and maps
- Personalized recommendations for dining, activities, shopping and lodging
- Lodging specials including Last-Minute Lodging Deals and future vacation planning
- Stowe Travel Planners and local business brochures
- Stowe Hiking Guides, local trail maps and personalized hike recommendations
- Stowe Scenic Drive Guides, personalized routes and directions
- Stowe Gift Certificates, postcards and posters for sale
- Area business gifts for sale including artwork, apparel, home decorations and more