Remarkable Home at Stowe Craft
Remarkable Home, opened by glass artist Susan Bayer Fishman in 2002, showcases an amazing selection of American handcrafted furniture, lighting, home decor and art. Located at the junction of Routes 100 and 108 in Stowe Village, sleighs and carriages were manufactured here in the 1870s at the “Old Buron House,” a stop along Stowe’s historic walking tour.
Today, we invite you to peruse our curated collection of decor and furnishings, and to further explore how our interior design services can transform your living spaces. Susan’s approach to styling your home is based upon decades of experience as a studio artist and interior designer. She’s worked closely with many clients and will help you define a style unique to you. Once she develops a layout that will work best with your home’s floor plan, she will expertly source products to fulfill the overall vision. She can also manage receiving, construction and installation.
A few of the special items you’ll find at Remarkable Home include:
- Industrial modern, salvaged steel and reclaimed wood trestle tables, coffee tables and lighting
- Luxurious Italian contemporary design recliners, chairs and sectionals
- Painted wood tables, mirrors and other furnishings by Sticks object art
- Wall art in a variety of mediums: steel, aluminum, paper
- Sculpture for indoors and outdoors
- Clocks, mirrors and other home décor
- Custom made to order hand-knotted rugs
Whether you’re visiting Vermont or you’re a Stowe local, we’d love to have you visit our interior design and furniture showroom, and nearby sister store, Remarkable Things at Stowe Craft.