Remarkable Home at Stowe Craft
Remarkable Home, opened by glass artist Susan Bayer Fishman in 2002, showcases an amazing selection of American handcrafted furniture, lighting, home decor and art. With Susan’s expert interior design services, we can help define a style unique to you!
Peruse our curated collection of decor and furnishings. Some items are one of a kind! Here’s just a few things you’ll find:
- Photography, painting, prints & object d’art by VT artists & beyond
- Handcrafted contemporary ottomans, dining and occasional furniture
- Clocks, reclaimed tin mirrors, alpaca fiber throws, hand crafted pillows
- Industrial modern furniture made with salvaged steel & reclaimed wood
- Italian and American designed luxurious recliners, sofas, sectionals and swivel chairs – numerous fabrics and leathers to choose from
- Unique lamps & lampshades, modern desk lamps and pendant lighting
- Riverstone and hand-painted lazy susans; wooden kitchenware
- Sticks hand painted wood benches, console and end tables
- Towels made with organic Turkish cotton & colorful fun patterns
You can shop our offerings online, too! And, if you’re looking for custom options, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Susan’s approach to styling your home or office is based upon decades of experience as a studio artist and interior designer. She’s worked closely with many clients to help them define a unique personal style. Once she develops a layout that will work best with your floor plan, she will expertly source products to fulfill the overall vision. She also manages receiving, construction and installation. Contact us to explore how Susan’s interior design services can transform your living spaces.
We’re Easy to Find!
Located at the junction of Routes 100 and 108 in Stowe Village, across from Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum. Sleighs and carriages were manufactured here in the 1870s. Known then as the “Old Buron House,” Remarkable Home is a stop along Stowe’s historic walking tour. Free parking.
Whether you’re visiting Vermont or you’re a Stowe local, we’d love to have you visit our interior design and furniture showroom, and nearby sister store, Remarkable Things at Stowe Craft.