Stowe Travel Update
Stowe is open for business and welcoming visitors while using an abundance of caution to keep everyone safe. Please view the following guidelines before visiting Stowe.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about traveling to Stowe, travel guidelines or on what to expect when you arrive? View our frequently asked questions for more information and details about planning your trip to Stowe, Vermont.
What do you need to know before you go?
There are currently travel restrictions in place for out-of-state residents coming to Vermont. Please check Vermont Cross State Travel Guidelines for more information.
- Vaccinated travelers can visit Vermont if it has been at least 14 days since they received their final COVID-19 vaccine dose.
- Unvaccinated travelers planning to visit Vermont must have a COVID-19 test within 3 days before arriving in Vermont.
- People who had COVID-19 within the last 3 months and have recovered do not need to test or quarantine unless they develop new symptoms.
- Guests staying overnight in Vermont are required to complete a Certificate of Compliance for their stay.
- Read Vermont’s Cross State Travel Guidelines for more information.
- View Vermont’s Roadmap to Reopening by July 4 for current projections for cross-state travel requirements, capacity limitations for gatherings and events, and mask and physical distancing requirements as we look ahead through the summer.
What should you expect when you arrive in Stowe?
Businesses are open at reduced capacity and with increased safety measures in place. You should expect to wear a face mask, face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces.