Vermont Travel Update
What do you need to know before you go?
- There are no quarantine or testing requirements in place for travel to Vermont.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks any time they are in public spaces, indoors or outdoors, where they come in contact with others from outside their households.
- While the mask mandate has been lifted in Vermont, some businesses may still have stricter masking policies in place and can decline service to individuals not wearing a mask if they choose.
- View Vermont’s Roadmap to Reopening for more information.
Plan ahead for a seamless experience
Make your trip and experience as smooth as possible. Plan ahead for dining, activities to do and attractions to see. Read our tips for a seamless experience traveling to Stowe. Stowe area businesses appreciate your understanding and patience as they accommodate you during a busy time in the pandemic recovery.
Do you have questions about your trip to Stowe?
Contact Go Stowe by calling (800) 467-8693.