Stowe Craft Beverage Trail
Vermont’s popularity in the craft beverage industry has been on the rise in recent years, and when it comes to quality and quantity of craft beverages, Stowe is home to some of the best. Vermont has more breweries per capita than any other state in the US with 11.5 breweries and 18.9 gallons of beer produced per 100,000 21+ adults*. With so many local breweries, wineries, cideries and distilleries within a few miles of the village, Stowe is the perfect place to explore Vermont’s craft beverage scene.
The Stowe Craft Beverage Trail offers a unique chance to explore local craft beverage producers and receive exclusive offers. Each trail kit is $10/person and can be purchased at the Stowe Visitor Information Center (51 Main Street). The trail is simple – visit each stop along the way and receive their exclusive offer. As you may have to drive to some of these stops, please use local transportation, or plan to have a designated driver.
Your Stowe Beverage Trail kit includes:
- A tour map and ticket: You must bring this with you to each stop and receive a stamp for the chance to earn additional prizes
- Stowe corkscrew: A commemorative gift to bring home
- Stowe sunglasses: A gift for your designated driver. Travel is required to a few stops an the trail. Please plan accordingly and appoint a designated driver
- Complimentary chocolate voucher: Stop by Laughing Moon Chocolates and pick up a complimentary chocolate made with local brews, wines or spirits
Each stop features an exclusive offer**:
- Idletyme Brewing Co.: Free ITBCo Sampler Glass with purchase of an ITBCo draught.
- Stowe Cider: 50% off a cider tasting.
- von Trapp Brewing: 10% off items in the von Trapp Brewing Bierhall Gift Shop with purchase of a beer tasting flight.
LODGING PACKAGE INFORMATION
Receive one complimentary Stowe Craft Beverage Trail kit for each 21+ adult in your party (up to four per reservation) and lodging discounts up to 50% off at select Stowe properties with the Stowe Craft Beverage package.
Want to stay up to date with Stowe area craft beverage news, releases & events? Sign up for our Craft Bev email list.
*According to the Brewers Association.
**Tastings cannot be shared among multiple people.