Stowe Business Operations & Event Updates
View the latest updates on Stowe-area business operations and events below.
“Be Smart, Stay Safe” Order until June 15:
All hotels/lodging/short term rental properties may accept overnight reservations from people who have met 14-day quarantine requirements, hotels/lodging properties have to stay at 25% of capacity, responsible for making sure there are no more than 10 people gathered at a time. For all other businesses, view updates below. Practicing physical distancing and wearing masks are encouraged. Note, wearing masks may be required at some establishments.
Curbside, pickup and delivery are available. Stowe restaurants with outdoor seating are also pleased to be offering on-site dining with certain protocols required by the State. For your safety, restaurant capacity is limited to 50 customers, disposable menus are required, shared condiment containers will be sanitized between customers, and tables must be spaced at least 10 feet apart. Reservations or call-ahead seating is required. Members of only 2 households and 10 total people may be seated at the same table. Restaurants are required to collect and maintain customer contact information for 30 days. Explore restaurants in Stowe.
- The Bagel: Taking orders on a rolling, first come/first served basis for bagels by the baker’s dozen (13 minimum) for either delivery or pickup. Order online from Stowe to Go or call (802) 253-9943 and leave a message with return phone and flavors. Baking days are Tuesdays and Fridays. Pick-up 9 – 11 a.m. (other arrangements can be made).
- The Bistro at Ten Acres: Curbside and delivery Friday – Sunday.
- Black Cap Coffee & Beer: Takeout (Stowe location). Morrisville location is closed.
- The Butchery: Open for normal business Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Additionally offering curbside pickup, delivery and online ordering. Lunch is suspended until further notice.
- Butler’s Pantry: Open Friday – Monday 8 a.m. – noon.
- Cafe on Main: Open June 1 with limited menu.
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill Luncheonette: Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. everyday with hand sanitizing stations provided throughout the Mill. Takeout also available.
- Cork Wine Bar & Market: Restaurant closed. Wine shop open for curbside pickup noon – 5 p.m. except Tuesdays. Order at (802) 760-6143.
- Doc Ponds: Takeout and limited outdoor dining, weather permitting. Thursday – Sunday 12 – 7 p.m.
- The Deep End: Open for outdoor seating in addition to takeout window, delivery and online ordering 4 – 9 p.m.
- Edelweiss Mountain Deli: Open for normal business 10:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., seven days a week. Curbside pickup, online ordering and delivery through Stowe to Go. Call ahead (802) 253-4034 to have your order (breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or grocery) ready for pick-up. Add wine, beer, and groceries to any order.
- Green Goddess Cafe: Curbside pickup 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. everyday.
- Harrison’s Restaurant: Takeout on Saturday, May 30 from 4:30 – 7 p.m. Pre-order starting Wednesday, May 27. Visit website or call (802) 253-7773 from 10 a.m. –2 p.m. to place orders.
- Harvest Market: “Porch-Side Pickup” open Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays. Please visit www.harvestatstowe.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and check out weekly menu. Offer curbside pickup, individualized service by phone, and a sanitized safe self-pay area.
- Idletyme Brewing Co: Curbside, takeout and delivery Stowe to Go from noon – 8 p.m.
- Jimmz Pizza: Takeout window and delivery.
- The Matterhorn: Takeout and delivery. Daily 5 – 9 p.m.
- Michael’s on the Hill: Curbside pickup and delivery.
- Over the Wall: Takeout Thursday – Tuesday 3 – 10 p.m.
- Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge: Open for outdoor dining with safety measures. Curbside pickup and delivery Tuesday – Sunday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Serving slices inside. Please respect everyone’s space and wear a mask.
- PK Coffee: Curbside pickup 8 a.m. – noon Wednesday – Monday. Order online the day before. Pick up the next day.
- Ranch Camp: Patio is open for dining with safety measures, and takeout and delivery also available Sunday – Thursday 12 – 7 p.m., Friday – Saturday noon – 8 p.m. The bike shop is open for bike sales and service with safety measures.
- Rimrock’s Mountain Tavern: Takeout and delivery.
- Salute: Tailgate takeout with safety measures, as well as curbside takeout and delivery. Wednesday – Sunday 5 – 8 p.m.
- Stowe Asian Cuisine: Takeout available. Message on Facebook or call (802) 253-6000.
- Stowe Bee Bakery & Cafe: Order online for curbside pickup Thursday – Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sun 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Stowe Sandwich: Curbside pick up, every day 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Delivery services also available through Stowe To Go and Stowe Bolt.
- Sunset Grille & Tap Room: Opening on Thursday, June 4 for outdoor dining and take out. Open Thursday – Monday 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sushi Yoshi: Limited patio seating with safety measures. Takeout 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Delivery 2 – 9 p.m. Closed Wednesdays.
- Trattoria La Festa: Daily fresh menu online, serving to take out/curbside pick up Thursday – Saturday from 4 – 7 p.m. Call orders from 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Opening up outdoor dining when permitted.
- von Trapp Brewing Bierhall Restaurant: Open daily for curbside pickup 11:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Daily special menu available online. Can add on any single or variety pack of von Trapp Brewing lagers, Trapp Family Farm eggs by the dozen, and 2020 season Trapp Family Farm Maple Syrup to any pickup order. Purchase gift cards and other merchandise in the online gift shop. Check out our new von Trapp Brewing Biergarten today for outdoor dining. The hours are 11:30 am – 8 pm.
Effective May 18, Non-essential retail operations are limited to 25% (twenty-five percent) of approved fire safety occupancy; or 1 customer per 200 square feet; or 10 total customers and staff combined, whichever is greater. Curbside pickup and delivery will continue to be available.
- The Body Lounge: Online orders and curbside pickups available. And we have hand sanitizer
- The Boutique: Open for in-store shopping 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily.
- The Butchery: Curbside pickup and delivery available.
- Boyden Valley Winery: We have online and phone sales available! Discounts and free shipping in Vermont on 6 bottles and 12 bottles of wine or flat rate shipping out of state.
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill: Curbside service for cider, donuts, and frozen apple pies. Mail Order business is also operating.
- Commodities Natural Market: Open 7 days, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Shopping for seniors and/or those customers with compromised immune systems from
- 9 – 10 a.m. Customers must call in advance. Kindly respect 6′ between other customers. ApplePay or other digital wallet technologies are encouraged.
- Cork Wine Bar: Wine shop open for curbside pickup noon – 5 p.m. except Tuesdays. Order at (802) 760-6143. Retail hours are noon to 5 p.m. Closed Tuesdays.
- The Country Store on Main: Open 12 – 4 p.m. Curbside pick-up, and online shopping also available. Shipping daily. Call (802) 253-7653.
- DeNoia’s Dry Cleaners: We are now open at Stowe, Morrisville, and Montpelier locations, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Evergreen Gardens: Curbside and delivery.
- Ferro Estate & Custom Jewelers: Open by appointment. Call (802) 253-3033. Shipping and delivery.
- Green Envy: Online shopping available.
- Harvest Market: Offering gift certificates online and “Comfort Food for the Community” with porch-side bag pick-up Tuesdays and Thursdays noon – 2 p.m.
- In Company Clothing: Open Mon – Sat 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sun noon – 5 p.m. Offering private shopping sessions, shipping, and delivery.
- Laughing Moon Chocolates: Taking orders by phone at (802) 253-9591 for shipping or pick up. Our website: laughingmoonchocolates.com has a link to an alternate site just for pick up from the back porch and we are still shipping orders.
- Little River Hot Glass: Gallery open by appointment until further notice.
- Nebraska Knoll Sugar Farm: Sugarhouse is now open for sales daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tours on demand. Curbside pickup continues.
- Once Upon a Time Toys: Open Monday and Wednesday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Sunday noon – 4 p.m., closed Tuesdays. Asking everyone to wear masks and gloves. Have free disposable gloves for everyone. Offering phone/email orders and curbside pickup for those who prefer. Customers can call (802) 253-8319 or (802) 917-1884, or email email@example.com with orders or questions.
- Pink Colony: Offering online shopping.
- Pinnacle Ski & Sports: Open daily 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. for indoor shopping with safety measures, curbside pick-up and rentals. Purchases of sporting good products can be made online at Skiessentials.com. Reserve a rental by phone. For delivery options, ask to pick-up at Pinnacle Ski & Sports. Free pick-up and delivery of bikes for tuning in the Stowe area. Call (802) 253-7222.
- Ranch Camp: Bike shop open for shopping with safety measures.
- Remarkable Home at Stowe Craft: Open Wed – Sun 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. with safety measures. Available for appointments only Mon/Tues – to schedule, call (802) 253-7677. Online and phone ordering, curbside pick up and free delivery in the Stowe area available.
- Remarkable Things at Stowe Craft: Now open. Come in and shop with us 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. everyday, except Tuesday. Read out most recent blog post to see all that we are doing to keep you safe while shopping with us.
- Shaw’s General Store: Open 7 days a week 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for in-store shopping with safety measures. Curbside pickup via telephone or shawsgeneralstore.com.
- Stowe Cider: Curbside pickup and delivery.
- Stowe Fabric & Yarn: Wednesday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Curbside, self-serve outside only. Local delivery.
- Stowe Kitchen Bath & Linens: Open with safety measures 7 days a week 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. We are doing curbside pick up, delivery to exterior of homes, online and personal shopping via phone, Facebook and Instagram. We will be doing a few virtual classes for free in the upcoming weeks: cooking, decorating and egg decorating. We are also delivering Easter basket young and old. Call (802) 760-9564 or (802) 253-8050.
- Stowe Maple Products: Pickup available. Call (802) 253-2508 or email to place your order.
- Stowe Mercantile: Online shopping available.
- The Stowe Public House & Bottle Shop: Open daily noon – 7 p.m. Browse or call for curbside.
- Stowe Seafood & Meat Market: Curbside pickup and delivery. Open Mon – Sat 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sundays noon – 5 p.m.
- Tangerine & Olive: Online shopping with free shipping. Local free delivery and curbside pick-up.
- The Boutique: Online shopping.
- The Yoga Barn: Offering online classes.
- Umiak Outdoor Outfitters: Open with safety measures. Inside and outside sales daily from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Rentals are available every day. Reservations can be made online or phone. Delivery by appointment on phone orders or curbside pick-up 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Free or reduced-price delivery is offered on boat orders in the New England area. Gift certificates for future use for retail, tours, rentals or instructional classes.
- Uncle George’s Flowers: Mon – Fri, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Call (802) 253-9900.
- Von Bargen’s: Open with safety measures. Also offering online shopping.
- Well Heeled: Offering online shopping.
- Yellow Turtle: Offering online ordering, delivery and pickup.
Activities & Attractions
Gymnasiums, fitness centers and similar exercise facilities, massage therapists, nail salons, spas, tattoo parlors, indoor recreation facilities (such as skating rinks and field houses), businesses that require home visits, such as cleaning services and similar operations, and businesses that require limited close personal contact may resume in-person operations subject to the mandatory health and safety requirements on June 1, 2020. Libraries, galleries, museums, theaters and other indoor arts, culture and entertainment organizations are limited to 25% of approved fire safety occupancy; or 1 customer per 200 square feet; or 10 total customers and staff combined, whichever is greater starting on June 1, 2020.
- 4 Points VT: Mountain biking open at Trapp Family Lodge Outdoor Center, view special. Brewery tours on hold.
- Green Mountain Club: Visitor Center is closed until further notice. Available by phone or email (802.244.7037) Online shopping available.
- Helen Day Art Center : The gallery and building are currently closed to the public. Classes have been moved online and we are sharing interactive online content related to the exhibition. People can support us by continuing to take classes, “visit” the gallery online, become members and donate if they’re able.
- Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center: All in-person performances and shows are canceled through early May. Join us Off-Stage including the Wednesday Night Music Series event featuring live concerts on Zoom.
- Stowe Country Club : Welcoming members and their invited guests. Call 802-760-4653 or visit online to explore options and to review safety protocols and expectations.
- Stowe Golf Park: Open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. with safety measures.
- Stowe Mountain Resort: All operations are closed until further notice, with the goal to have lifts turning and retail shops open by late June or early July. View announcement. Uphill access is currently closed on all portions of Stowe Mountain Resort until further notice.
- Stowe Parks & Recreation: Memorial Park basketball and tennis courts are open to non-contact use only (e.g., shooting hoops).
- Stowe Trails Partnership: Cady Hill trails and parking lot are open. View trail conditions.
- The Swimming Hole: The Swimming Hole is a nonprofit community pool and fitness center in Stowe. Although the facility is currently closed we are here to support the community with free online fitness classes, daily workouts, fitness tips and ways to improve your overall wellness, boost your immunity and reduce stress via Zoom and social media. Follow us on Facebook/ Instagram to get your dose of daily movement from the professionals at TSH.
- Vermont Canoe & Kayak: Open from 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. after Memorial Day.
Effective May 22, all hotels/lodging properties may accept overnight reservations from people who have met 14-day quarantine requirements, hotels/lodging properties have to stay at 25% of capacity, responsible for making sure there are no more than 10 people gathered at a time. Lodging operators will have to keep a guest log for 30 days in case they are needed as part of contact tracing efforts until June 15.
- Golden Eagle Resort: Accepting “Essential Travel Reservations.” Contact the hotel directly via telephone at 802-253-4811 or 802-696-2364 to make your documented “Essential Travel Reservations”.
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa: We are thrilled to announce Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa will be reopening on June 12th, 2020. To ensure the safety of our guests, staff and community, our daily operations will look different for a while, but we promise our commitment to providing you will exceptional service and memorable experiences has not changed.
- Green Mountain Transit: Effective until further notice, GMT will operate bus service fare-free.
- Fleet Transportation: We are open for business. Clean/Sanitized Car Services for individuals/groups know to each other. Clean Alternative to Taxi/Air Travel/Local Long Distance. Courier and Delivery Services for personal items etc.
- Stowe Bolt: Curb-to-curb deliveries in Stowe and Burlington
Barbers/salons to open May 29.
- Advanced Sports and Medical Massage: Business is closed for now. Pre-pay for next visit, gift certificates
- rk Miles: Stores and warehouses are going to be closed for public access starting March 20. Deliveries and by “curbside” pickup Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Stock The House: We are continuing as best we can to provide those services; food shopping & delivery, prescription pick-up, prepared meal delivery.
- Vermont Arborists: Operating for hazardous removals, road clearing, bridge clearing, and large deadwood pruning for safety.
- United Way of Lamoille County: Our staff is no longer in the office but working hard to make sure clients and organizations are getting their needs met. We are serving those struck by the impacts of COVID-19 and raising funds so that we may continue to do so. We are also coordinating volunteers for other organizations and have compiled a resource list for services in Lamoille County. Folks can continue to support the relief work we are doing by signing up to volunteer, donating to our response fund or becoming a monthly donor of United Way. Thank you!
- Lamoille Housing Partnership: We have been deemed essential, as we support the basic needs of low and moderate-income community members through an affordable housing development. Affordable housing in the Lamoille region is now more important than ever, given the local economic impact sustained from the COVID-19 pandemic. If businesses would like to support our mission in action and contribute to affordable housing project development in local communities, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or make an online donation. We’re open to partnering with businesses on fundraising partnerships, events, etc. Send us an email, and we can discuss collaborative ideas to benefit our mission.
- Stowe Visitor Information Center: Closed until further notice. For visitor information, reservations, and area recommendations, please call (800) 467-8693 or view our website GoStowe.com.
- Stowe Free Library, Stowe Recreation Programs, Stowe Arena: Closed until further notice. The staff is virtually available for questions/assistance. The Library continues to offer the following free online resources.
- Stowe Public Safety Facility: Closed to the public and all personnel who are not on duty, available by phone
- Town Hall & Municipal Offices: Closed to public except where necessary by appointment
Summer fairs and festivals are canceled. Overnight summer camps and limited residential summer college programming shall operate in accordance with strict guidelines, capacity limitations and quarantine protocols beginning June 7, 2020.
View current events taking place.
- British Invasion: Event canceled
- Chowderpalooza & Spring Art on Park: Event postponed
- Dog Agility Trials: NOMADS Trial (6/13-15) canceled; NE Regional Trials postponed to August 13-15 in Waterbury.
- Green Mountain Club: All Taylor Series talks, workshops, hikes, section outings, and other events including the annual Mud Season Egg Hunt are canceled through the end of May
- Helen Day Art Center gala: Event postponed
- Hyde Cup Award Party: Event canceled
- Music in the Meadow: Event canceled
- Stowe Arts Week: Event canceled, replaced with #StoweArts2020
- Stowe Performing Arts: Events canceled
- Spruce Peak Folk Festival: Event canceled
- Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center: All in-house performances and shows are canceled through May. Join virtual events off-stage.
- Stowe Craft Brew Race: Event canceled
- Stowe Jazz Festival: Event canceled
- Stowe Tango Music Festival: Event canceled
- Vermont Renaissance Faire: Postponed
- Vermont Antique Classic and Car Meet: Event canceled
- Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum Red Bench Speaker’s Series: Event postponed