- Barbers/salons are now open.
- There are currently travel restrictions in place for out-of-state residents coming to Vermont. Please check Vermont Cross State Travel Guidelines for more information.
- Wearing face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces. Learn more about the Vermont Mask Mandate. Social distancing is highly encouraged.
- View the latest guidelines for travel to Stowe and updates to business operations and events.
- View current events taking place.
- Stowe Visitor Information Center: To protect yourself, staff and other visitors, cloth face coverings are required to enter the building. The floor is marked to keep a one-way flow of traffic while promoting social distancing, and hand sanitizer is available throughout the center. Open Tuesday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 5p.m. For assistance booking a future trip or questions about local business operations and state travel restrictions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 467-8693.
- Vermont Arborists: Operating for hazardous removals, road clearing, bridge clearing, and large deadwood pruning for safety.
- Green Mountain Transit/Rural Community Transportation: Effective until further notice, GMT will operate bus service fare-free. Beginning on July 1, 2020, RCT will be taking over all the bus routes in Lamoille County except the Mountain Shuttle. RCT has new, state of the art Buses and the routes will all become fare free.
- Mountain Road Shuttle: The shuttle begins service on November 27, view the early season schedule. This is a free shuttle service with stops throughout Stowe going up to Stowe Mountain Resort.