View modified business operations below. Explore all shops in Stowe as well other open businesses.
- Ben & Jerry’s: Waterbury scoop shop open 12 – 6 p.m. with window service. Factory tour and gift shop remain closed.
- The Body Lounge: Open, online ordering and curbside pickup.
- The Boutique: Open for in-store shopping 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily. Online shopping available.
- The Butchery: Open for normal business Monday – Saturday 10a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Additionally offering curbside pickup. Lunch is served daily 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Boyden Valley Winery: Online and phone sales available. Discounts on 6 bottles and 12 bottles of wine for Vermont and out of state, flat rate shipping for our VIP members.
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill: Curbside service for cider, donuts, and frozen apple pies. Mail Order business is also operating.
- Commodities Natural Market: Open 7 days, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Shopping for seniors and/or those customers with compromised immune systems from 9 – 10 a.m. Customers must call in advance. Kindly respect 6′ between other customers. ApplePay or other digital wallet technologies are encouraged.
- Cork Wine Bar: Wine shop open for curbside pickup noon – 5 p.m. Thursday – Monday. Order at (802) 760-6143.
- The Country Store on Main: Open noon – 5 p.m. everyday. Curbside pick-up, and online shopping also available. Shipping daily. Call (802) 253-7653.
- DeNoia’s Dry Cleaners: Open at Stowe, Morrisville, and Montpelier locations, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Elements at The Spa at Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa: Open 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. 7 days a week. Call (802) 760 – 1083.
- Evergreen Gardens: Limited in-person shopping and curbside pickup. Open Monday – Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Ferro Estate & Custom Jewelers: Open normal hours 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. everyday. Asking everyone to wear masks, will also provide masks if needed.
- In Company Clothing: Open Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday, noon – 5 p.m. Offering private shopping sessions, shipping, and delivery.
- Laughing Moon Chocolates: Taking orders by phone at (802) 253-9591 for shipping or pick up. Our website: laughingmoonchocolates.com has a link to an alternate site just for pick up from the back porch and we are still shipping orders.
- Little River Hot Glass: Open Thursday – Monday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Call before visiting for inquiries about viewing glassblowing. Offering classes to make a solid piece. There is no blowing and everyone must wear a mask (in the gallery and studio). Call to make a reservation.
- Nebraska Knoll Sugar Farm: Sugarhouse is now open for sales daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tours on demand. Curbside pickup.
- Once Upon a Time Toys: Open Monday and Wednesday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Sunday noon – 4 p.m., closed Tuesdays. Asking everyone to wear masks and gloves. Have free disposable gloves for everyone. Offering phone/email orders and curbside pickup for those who prefer. Customers can call (802) 253-8319 or (802) 917-1884, or email email@example.com with orders or questions.
- Pinnacle Ski & Sports: Open daily 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for indoor shopping with safety measures, curbside pick-up and rentals. Purchases of sporting good products can be made online at Skiessentials.com. Reserve a rental by phone. For delivery options, Call (802) 253-7222.
- Ranch Camp: Bike shop open for shopping with safety measures.
- Remarkable Home at Stowe Craft: Open Wednesday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. with safety measures. Available for appointments only Monday – Tuesday – to schedule, call (802) 253-7677. Online and phone ordering, curbside pick up and free delivery in the Stowe area available.
- Remarkable Things at Stowe Craft: Now open. Come in and shop with us 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. everyday, except Tuesday. View the safety commitment.
- Shaw’s General Store: Open 7 days a week 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for in-store shopping with safety measures. Curbside pickup via telephone or shawsgeneralstore.com.
- Stowe Cider: Open Sunday – Monday noon – 7 p.m., Thursday – Saturday noon – 8 p.m..
- Stowe Kitchen Bath & Linens: Open safely 7 days a week 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. For delivery call (802) 253-8050. Offering interior decorating as a free service to all.
- Stowe Maple Products: Pickup available. Call (802) 253-2508 or email to place your order.
- Stowe Mercantile: Open daily 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.. Online shopping available.
- The Stowe Public House & Bottle Shop: Open daily noon – 7 p.m. Browse or call for curbside.
- Tangerine & Olive: Open Wednesday – Saturday 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Curbside pick-up available. 3 customers in the shop at a time, please wear a mask.
- Umiak Outdoor Outfitters: Open with safety measures. Inside and outside sales daily from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Rentals are available every day. Reservations can be made online or phone. Delivery by appointment on phone orders or curbside pick-up 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Free or reduced-price delivery is offered on boat orders in the New England area. Gift certificates for future use for retail, tours, rentals or instructional classes.
- Uncle George’s Flowers: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Sat 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Call (802) 253-9900.
- Von Bargen’s: Open with safety measures. Also offering online shopping.
- Well Heeled: Open for business with appointments preferred. See wellheeledstowe.com for details.
- Yellow Turtle: Offering online ordering, delivery and pickup.