- Event, arts, culture and entertainment venues, as well as restaurants can expand capacity for events and dining to 50% of approved occupancy size or one person per 100 square feet of customer facing space. This allows for indoor events of up to 75 people and outdoor organized events of up to 150 people. Read the full guidance.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review guidance for travelers coming from select counties in New England, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia and Washington, D.C. (step one) and guidance for travelers who need to further quarantine (step two).
- Lodging operators will require either a copy of a Vermont driver’s license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement. Please review the guidance on the steps required to complete the certificate of compliance.
- Social distancing and wearing face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces.
- View the latest guidelines for travel to Stowe and updates to business operations and events.
View modified business operations below. Explore all restaurants in Stowe as well other open businesses.
- The Bagel: Opening for curbside pickup July 3, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. and July 4, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Black Cap Coffee & Beer: Stowe location is closed for renovations. Morrisville location is open every day, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Sunday
- The Butchery: Open for normal business Monday – Saturday 10a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Additionally offering curbside pickup. Lunch is served daily 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Cafe on Main: Open 7 days a week from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Charlie B’s Restaurant and Pub: Open 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. Wednesday – Sunday. To-go and limited indoor/outdoor dining available. Please call ahead to make your reservation. (802) 760 – 1096.
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill Luncheonette: Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. everyday with hand sanitizing stations provided throughout the Mill. Takeout also available.
- Cork Wine Bar & Market: Takeout and limited patio seating by reservation only, dinner available 4 – 8 p.m. Wine shop open for curbside pickup Thursday – Monday, noon – 5 p.m. Order at (802) 760-6143.
- Doc Ponds: Takeout and limited outdoor dining and indoor seating, weather permitting. Open 7 days a week starting July 5, Monday – Friday from 4 – 9 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday from Noon – 9 p.m.
- Edelweiss Mountain Deli: Open for normal business 10:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., seven days a week. Curbside pickup, online ordering and delivery through Stowe to Go. Call ahead (802) 253-4034 to have your order (breakfast, lunch, dinner and/or grocery) ready for pick-up. Add wine, beer, and groceries to any order.
- Green Goddess Cafe: Curbside pickup 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. everyday.
- Harrison’s Restaurant: Open Wednesday – Saturday 4:30 – 8 p.m. Patio and indoor dining, curbside pickup. Call (802)253-7773 for reservations as seating is limited.
- Idletyme Brewing Co: Open 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. offering indoor and outdoor dining as well as, curbside, takeout, and delivery from Stowe To Go
- Michael’s on the Hill: Offering dine in and take out dinners Wednesday – Sunday 5 – 9 p.m.
- Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge: Open Sunday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m., Friday – Saturday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Delivery daily starting at noon. Open for indoor and outdoor dining with safety measures. Please call ahead to make a reservation (802) 253-5247. No mask, no entry
- PK Coffee: Curbside pickup 8 a.m. – noon Wednesday – Monday. Order online the day before. Pick up the next day.
- Ranch Camp: Patio is open for dining with safety measures, and takeout and delivery also available Sunday – Thursday 12 – 7 p.m., Friday – Saturday noon – 8 p.m. The bike shop is open for bike sales and service with safety measures.
- Stowe Bee Bakery & Cafe: Order online or in person at outdoor kiosk for curbside pickup Thursday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunset Grille & Tap Room: Open for limited indoor dining, outdoor dining and take out. Open Thursday – Monday 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sushi Yoshi: Open 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week. Open for takeout, hibachi, limited indoor seating and outdoor seating.
- Trattoria La Festa: Daily fresh menu online, serving to take out/curbside pick up Thursday – Saturday from 4 – 7 p.m. Call orders from 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Opening up outdoor dining when permitted.
- The Lounge at the Trapp Family Lodge: The Lounge serves a sampling of Vermont and Austrian specialties such as Pan Seared Rainbow Trout and Weiner Schniztle, as well as American favorites such as burgers and seafood. Open 7 days a week, the lounge is offering full breakfast and dinner indoors or out on our beautiful patio overlooking the scenic green mountains. Experience locally sourced Trapp Family Farms ingredients in many of our dishes. Breakfast : 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and Dinner: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- von Trapp Brewing Bierhall Restaurant: Check out the new von Trapp Brewing Biergarten for outdoor dining with full menu options available. Hours are 11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m., daily. Curbside pickup also available. Add on any single or variety pack of von Trapp Brewing lagers, Trapp Family Farm eggs by the dozen, and 2020 season Trapp Family Farm Maple Syrup to any pickup order. Purchase gift cards and other merchandise in the online gift shop.