Activities & Attractions
There are currently travel restrictions in place for out-of-state residents coming to Vermont. Please check Vermont Cross State Travel Guidelines for more information.
Open Activities & Attractions
- 4 Points VT: Mountain biking open at Trapp Family Lodge Outdoor Center, view special. Brewery tours on hold.
- Green Mountain Club: Visitor Center is closed until further notice. Available by phone or email (802.244.7037) Online shopping available.
- Helen Day Art Center: The gallery and building are currently closed to the public. Classes have been moved online and we are sharing interactive online content related to the exhibition. People can support us by continuing to take classes, “visit” the gallery online, become members and donate if they’re able.
- The Sports & Wellness Center at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa: open 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily. (802) 760 – 1123
- The Spa at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa: open 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center: All in-person performances and shows are canceled through early May. Join us Off-Stage including the Wednesday Night Music Series event featuring live concerts on Zoom.
- Stowe Country Club: Welcoming members and their invited guests. Call 802-760-4653 or visit online to explore options and to review safety protocols and expectations.
- Stowe Mountain Resort: The resort opens for the winter ski and ride season on November 25. This year, advanced reservations are required for skiing and riding at Stowe Mountain Resort. The Auto Toll Road and Gondola SkyRide have closed for the season.
- Stowe Parks & Recreation: Memorial Park basketball and tennis courts are open to non-contact use only (e.g., shooting hoops).
- Stowe Trails Partnership: Cady Hill trails and parking lot are open. View trail conditions.
- The Swimming Hole: Open Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. for Social Distance Swimming & Fitness. TSH Swim School is open for Kids’ Small Group swim lessons for ages 1-12 years, and private swim lessons for all ages. Personal Training is available, along with outdoor boot camp classes. We also offer Private Gym Rentals for one hour sessions, and virtual group fitness subscriptions. Learn more here and follow TSH on Facebook/Instagram for updates, workout tips and swim lesson news.
- Trapp Family Lodge Trails: Currently open to season pass holders as well as for day pass sales and bike rentals.
- Umiak Outdoor Outfitters: Kayak, canoe standup paddleboard, and inner tube rentals available from the store. Kayak canoe and standup paddleboard rentals available at Waterbury reservoir and river tours starting on July 1.
- Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum: Museum and gift shop open Friday – Saturday 12 – 5 p.m.
- The Yoga Barn: Live streaming classes daily. Visit theyogabarnstowe.com for details