Activities & Attractions
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers and similar exercise facilities, indoor recreation facilities are open, subject to the mandatory health and safety requirements.
- Libraries, galleries, museums, theaters and other indoor arts, culture and entertainment organizations are open at a limited capacity.
- Out-of-state residents traveling to Vermont will need to follow the current quarantine restrictions. Please review guidance for travelers coming from select counties in New England, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia and Washington, D.C. (step one) and guidance for travelers who need to further quarantine (step two).
- Travel Restrictions: this Cross-State Travel Map indicates guests from areas with <400 active cases per million residents may travel to and from Vermont without quarantine requirements. Residents from these non-quarantine areas must travel directly to Vermont in their personal vehicles.
- Wearing face masks are required when in the presence of others in public spaces. Learn more about the Vermont Mask Mandate. Social distancing is highly encouraged.
- View the latest guidelines for travel to Stowe and updates to business operations and events.
Open Activities & Attractions
View modified business operations below. Explore all activities & attractions in Stowe as well other open businesses.
- 4 Points VT: Mountain biking open at Trapp Family Lodge Outdoor Center, view special. Brewery tours on hold.
- Green Mountain Club: Visitor Center is closed until further notice. Available by phone or email (802.244.7037) Online shopping available.
- Helen Day Art Center: The gallery and building are currently closed to the public. Classes have been moved online and we are sharing interactive online content related to the exhibition. People can support us by continuing to take classes, “visit” the gallery online, become members and donate if they’re able.
- The Sports & Wellness Center at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa: Reopening on June 12, 2020 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. daily. (802) 760 – 1123
- The Spa at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa: Reopening June 12, 2020 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Thursday – Monday. (802) 760 – 1083
- Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center: All in-person performances and shows are canceled through early May. Join us Off-Stage including the Wednesday Night Music Series event featuring live concerts on Zoom.
- Stowe Country Club: Welcoming members and their invited guests. Call 802-760-4653 or visit online to explore options and to review safety protocols and expectations.
- Stowe Golf Park: Open daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. with safety measures.
- Stowe Mountain Resort: Auto Toll Road is open daily 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (weather permitting). The Gondola SkyRide is open 7 days a week from 10 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. (last cabin up) weather permitting. View the resort’s safety measures.
- Stowe Parks & Recreation: Memorial Park basketball and tennis courts are open to non-contact use only (e.g., shooting hoops).
- Stowe Trails Partnership: Cady Hill trails and parking lot are open. View trail conditions.
- The Swimming Hole: Open Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. for Social Distance Swimming & Fitness. TSH Swim School is open for Kids’ Small Group swim lessons for ages 1-12 years, and private swim lessons for all ages. Personal Training is available, along with outdoor boot camp classes. We also offer Private Gym Rentals for one hour sessions, and virtual group fitness subscriptions. Learn more here and follow TSH on Facebook/Instagram for updates, workout tips and swim lesson news.
- Trapp Family Lodge Trails: Currently open to season pass holders as well as for day pass sales and bike rentals.
- Umiak Outdoor Outfitters: Kayak, canoe standup paddleboard, and inner tube rentals available from the store. Kayak canoe and standup paddleboard rentals available at Waterbury reservoir and river tours starting on July 1.
- Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum: Museum and gift shop open Friday – Saturday 12 – 5 p.m.
- The Yoga Barn: Live streaming classes daily. Visit theyogabarnstowe.com for details