Activities & Attractions
Open Activities & Attractions
View modified business operations below. Explore all activities & attractions in Stowe as well other open businesses.
- Green Mountain Club: Visitor Center is closed until further notice. Available by phone or email (802) 244-7037. Online shopping available.
- Helen Day Art Center: The gallery and building are currently closed to the public. Classes have been moved online and we are sharing interactive online content related to the exhibition. People can support us by continuing to take classes, “visit” the gallery online, become members and donate if they’re able.
- Lamoille Valley E-Bike Tours: June 12 – September 12 open Wednesday – Sunday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Closed Monday – Tuesday. September 15 – October 30: open Wednesday – Sunday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. Closed Monday – Tuesday.
- The Sports & Wellness Center at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa: open 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily. (802) 760 – 1123
- The Spa at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa: open 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center: All in-person performances and shows are canceled through early May.
- Stowe, At Night, Lantern Tours: Closed now, opening for spring season on May 1.
- Stowe Bowl: Open Thursday – Sunday 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. Closed Monday – Wednesday.
- Stowe Mountain Resort: The resort closes for the winter ski and ride season on April 18, 2021. This year, advanced reservations are required for skiing and riding at Stowe Mountain Resort. The Auto Toll Road and Gondola SkyRide have closed for the season. The Cross Country Ski Center closes for the season on March 25. The ice rink is closed for the season.
- Stowe Parks & Recreation: Memorial Park basketball and tennis courts are open to non-contact use only (e.g., shooting hoops).
- Stowe Trails Partnership: Cady Hill trails and parking lot are open. View trail conditions.
- The Swimming Hole: Open Monday – Thursday 6 a.m. – 7 p.m., Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Closed Sundays.
- Trapp Family Lodge Trails: Currently open to season pass holders as well as for day pass sales and bike rentals.
- Umiak Outdoor Outfitters: Rentals, sales and tours available 9 – 6 p.m. everyday.
- Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum: Open Friday – Sunday 12 – 5 p.m. Gift shop online.
- The Yoga Barn: Live streaming classes daily. Visit theyogabarnstowe.com for details