- This event has passed.
Summer Wine Series at Trapp Family Lodge
Back to Trapp Family Lodge
Come and experience socially distanced wine tastings at our mountaintop this summer at our summer wine tasting series. Every Saturday from 4 – 6 p.m. (Please arrive no later than 5 p.m.)
This Saturday, July 11, Trapp Family Lodge is promoting Summer Whites from Austria, France, Italy & Vermont.
Tasting Location: The lodge’s front yard, next to lounge patio, rain backup is in main dining room
- The Beachhouse Pinot Grigio, Italy, 2018
- Boyden Valley Winery Seyval Blanc, Vermont, NV
- Hopler Gruner Veltliner, Burgenland, 2018
- East Shore Vineyard Traminette, Vermont/New York, 2009
- Kraemer Blanc de Blancs Brut, France, NV
Price: $20 – Reservations needed, call our front desk at (802) 253-5742 to reserve a spot for this weekend or any weekend this summer!
Attending our Summer wine series is a great way to experience new wines and our beautiful mountain views!