- This event has passed.
Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival
Let your spirit soar as over 25 hot air balloons fill the sky. View breathtaking launches, enjoy live entertainment all while sitting back and relaxing with offerings in the beer and wine garden. Balloon rides and tethered rides available, as well as a children’s area. This signature event is hosted at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa and is a Vermont Chamber Top 10 Summer Event.
The highlights of this event are the sunset and sunrise launches. The sunset launches take place during the festival, with kids activities, games, food, and a beer/wine garden. The sunrise launches offer a unique opportunity to visit the pilots before the launch. There are no pets or coolers allowed at this event.
Festival & Sunset Launch:
- 4 p.m.: Gates open
- Children’s activities begin
- Food, beer and wine tent opens
- Gift shops open
- Spa tent open for chair massage and facials
- 5 p.m.: Live music begins
- 7 p.m.: Approximate time for sunset launch
- Evening Festival Launch:
- There is an admission fee ($10 for ages 12 and up)
- Be sure to bring your blankets to lay on
Lodging Special Information
Exclusive lodging discounts are available for attendees of the Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival.