- This event has passed.
Stow-K-Bury End-of-Season Trail Adventure Fundraiser & Event
How to play: Collect selfies at any of the pre-determined locations- the more places you reach, the more prizes you’ll be eligible to win, with a chance to win the ultimate raffle.
- 4 destinations: you’ll receive Exclusive STP & WATA Stickers (you’ve always wanted one for your car!)
- 6 destinations: you receive all of the above PLUS a beer from The Alchemist and a Beer Pint (while supplies last)
- 8 destinations: you’ll receive all of the above AND be entered to win one of the following awesome prizes:
- 2021 WATA & STP Membership
- Kaden Apparel Gift Certificate ($50)
- Cabot Gift Basket
- MTBVT Swag
- Ranch Camp Bike-swag Gift Basket
- Bicycle Express Motorex Bike Cleaning Kit, Bike Night Lights, Otter Butter, and a Bicycle Express zip down hoodie!
- Darn Tough Socks Package
- UnTapped Gift Basket and Water Bottle
- Stowe Mountain Bike Academy Bike Instruction Camp for Ages 18 & Below
- 10 destinations within both WATA and STP networks: you’ll receive all of the above AND entered to win the Grand Prize – a complete Mechanical Overhaul ($175 value) from Waterbury Sports!
Where to play: The course will highlight the best features of Adams Camp, Cady Hill Forest, Little River, Perry Hill, and Sterling Forest trails: including highlights for every level of rider or trail user. Click here to see the route and the official Stow-K-Bury Trail Destination Card!
When to play: Anytime on Saturday, October 10, 2020 and Sunday, October 11, 2020.
Who can play: Anyone! Whether your chosen way to enjoy the trails is to ride, walk, or run- anyone can join the adventure. There will be routes for every level of trail user- from beginner to intermediate to the most advanced. Every selfie collected at predetermined locations gets you closer to winning prizes or entering to win the raffle! You can ride with your family, by yourself, or your quarantine squad.
And be on the lookout for secret stashes and surprise trail stations hidden along the route- you’ll never know what you’ll find out there!
Come out to support the trails and celebrate the end of the summer trail season!