- This event has passed.
Socially Distant Cider Saturdays
Back to Stowe Cider
This Saturday, June 6, Stowe Cider is taking reservations for 1.5 hour slots to come and enjoy live music from Josh Panda!
Reservations are $20 per table per session with all reservation sales going directly to the artist. Reservations for both sessions are $30 per table.
- Session 1: 4 – 5:30 p.m.
- Session 2: 5:45 – 7:15 p.m.
Please see details below for more information:
*If it rains, the event will be canceled and table reservations will be refunded.
- Owner and Head Cider Maker, Mark Ray will be making Korean Pulled Pork Tacos and Korean Crispy Tofu tacos, served with crunchy slaw and flash pickled cucumbers!
- The Udder Guys: Ice Cream will be on-site for all of your ice cream needs!
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
We have put together a list of guidelines that follow state regulations and allow us to support local musicians:
- Reservations are $20 per picnic table (max 6 guests) and are non-refundable. No more than two tables can be reserved per group with no more than 10 guests from two households. Reservations for both sessions are $30 together. All reservation sales go directly to the artist.
- A complete list of all guests with contact information is required at the time of ticket purchase. All adults must have IDs and children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Masks are required for guests as they enter the backyard, going to the restroom and when ordering at the window. No masks will be required when sitting at your table.
- There will be no gatherings between tables.
- Kids will not be permitted to run around the backyard and especially no climbing on sculptures or rocks
- There will be a porta-potty with a hand wash station on-site. Staff will sanitize the tables and porta-potty between each use
- Out of state travelers are still required to follow VT quarantine guidelines (14 days upon state entry)
Have fun, stay safe, and let’s listen to some music!