- This event has passed.
Socially Distant Cider Saturdays
Back to Stowe Cider
Saturday, July 11, Stowe Cider is taking reservations for Cider Saturday with Issac French! Reservations are available online, $15 per session (Session 1: 4 – 5:30 p.m.) (Session 2: 5:45 – 7:15 p.m.), or $25 for both. Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis, reserve a table here.
Guidelines that follow state regulations and allow support for local musicians:
- Reservations are $15 per picnic table (max 6 guests) and are non-refundable. No more than two tables can be reserved per group with no more than 10 guests from two households. Reservations for both sessions are $25 together. All reservation sales go directly to the artist.
- A complete list of all guests with contact information is required at the time of ticket purchase. All adults must have IDs and children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Masks are required for guests as they enter the backyard, going to the restroom and when ordering at the window. No masks will be required when sitting at your table.
- There will be no gatherings between tables.
- Kids will not be permitted to run around the backyard and especially no climbing on sculptures or rocks
- There will be a porta-potty with a hand wash station on-site. Staff will sanitize the tables and porta-potty between each use
- Out of state travelers are still required to follow VT guidelines found here: https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel
Have fun, stay safe, and let’s listen to some music!