- This event has passed.
Noon Music in May
Back to Stowe Performing Arts
join Stowe Performing Arts this spring for their Noon Music in May series. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, Noon Music in May concerts are presented free of charge; no tickets are required. Contributions are accepted and greatly appreciated.
- May 5: Sheffield Sessions, Annie Bartlett and Jake Armerding, fiddles and acoustic strings
- May 12: Peter Sykes, organ
- May 19: Diana Fanning, piano
- May 26: Craftsbury Chamber Players – Mary Jane Austin, piano, Mary Rowell, violin and Fran Rowell, cello
As always, Stowe Community Church has graciously provided the space, piano and organ to make this series possible. We will happily comply with their requirements. Seating is limited and open to fully-vaccinated attendees only. Social distancing, masks, proof of COVID vaccinations and reservations are required. We will honor reservations for parties of one, two or four. If there are more than four people in your party, please divide the group in any way you wish.
To reserve your seat, please follow these instructions!
- Send the following to LPaparella@stoweperformingarts.com or Stowe Performing Arts, PO Box 3283, Stowe, VT 05672.
- Your reservation must be received before midnight on the Monday prior to the concert.
- You may reserve space for more than one, two, three or four concerts in one email.
- Provide name, address, email address, telephone number and proof of COVID vaccinations for everyone in your party.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt of the information.
- Please arrive one-half hour before the start of the concert.
- You will be directed to your assigned seat.
Thank you for complying with these instructions and for supporting the artists with your presence.