- This event has passed.
Harvest for Housing Benefit
Join Lamoille Housing Partnership at their annual meeting followed by a community pizza dinner! The annual meeting is from 4 – 5 p.m. and the fundraiser dinner, live music and raffle is 5 – 7 p.m. Learn more about the event here.
- Woodfired pizza by Elmore Mountain Bread
- Beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- Sweet treats and dessert
- Live music by The Dale and Darcy Trio
- Tickets: $25 adults / $12 children. Ticket includes dinner, beverage and dessert!
- Buy tickets here.
- *This event is rain or shine! ONLY 100 TICKETS AVAILABLE!*
SPONSORSHIP AND RAFFLE SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE: Contact email@example.com, or (802) 888-5714. Deadline: Aug 12, 2019.
100% of ticket sales and raffle proceeds benefit Lamoille Housing Partnership’s mission to create and preserve affordable housing for low and moderate income families, workers, older and disabled Vermonters, veterans and the formerly homeless in Lamoille County and Hardwick.
Generously supported by Elmore Mountain Bread, The Alchemist, Bourne’s Energy, Concept2, Inc., Donald P. Blake Jr. Inc., Community National Bank, Spruce Peak Realty and Vermont Housing Finance Agency.