- This event has passed.
Fridays in the Garden with Josh Panda at Stowe Cider
Back to Stowe Cider
Join Stowe Cider in their new, expanded, backyard space for live music from Josh Panda. Reservations are $20 per session (Session 1: 5 – 6:30 p.m.) (Session 2: 6:45 – 8:15 p.m.), or $30 for both. Limited reservations are available now for purchase, make a reservation here.
They have put together a list of guidelines that follow state regulations and allow us to support local musicians:
- Reservations are $20 per picnic table (max 6 guests) and are non-refundable. No more than two tables can be reserved per group with no more than 10 guests from two households. Reservations for both sessions are $30 together. All reservation sales go directly to the artist.
- A complete list of all guests with contact information is required at the time of ticket purchase. All adults must have IDs and children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Masks are required for guests as they enter the backyard, going to the restroom and when ordering at the window. No masks will be required when sitting at your table.
- There will be no gatherings between tables.
- Kids will not be permitted to run around the backyard and especially no climbing on sculptures or rocks
- There will be a porta-potty with a hand wash station on-site. Staff will sanitize the tables and porta-potty between each use.
- Out of state travelers are still required to follow VT quarantine guidelines (14 days upon state entry)
Have fun, stay safe, and let’s listen to some music!