- This event has passed.
Chilean Wine Tasting
Join Trapp Family Lodge in the Wine Cellar for a Chilean Wines tasting event on Saturday, September 28, 2019.
Chile, that long narrow strip of land bound by the Pacific to the west and the Andes to the east, produces some of the best wine values in the world.
They’ve been known for their Carmenere for some time now. The grape, originally from Bordeaux has found a welcome home in Chile where, unlike in Bordeaux, it is produced as a single varietal.
Chile is also gaining a good reputation for most of the internationally popular varietals.
We will taste two whites and three reds.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations at (802) 253-5742. Doors open at 4 p.m. They suggest you arrive no later than 5 p.m. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. The event ends at 6 p.m.
- Cono Sur Organics Chardonnay, Colchagua 2017
- Casillero del Diablo Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley 2017
- Root 1 Carmenere, Colchagua Valley 2017
- Natura Malbec, Chile 2018
- Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Valley 2013