- This event has passed.
Californian Reds Tasting
Back to Trapp Family Lodge
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in the Wine Cellar for a California red wine tasting on Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
This tasting includes 2 Pinot Noirs, 2 Cabernet Sauvignons and a Zinfandel. The first wines in California were produced in Spanish mission settlements for use during Mass. Today there are over 1,200 wineries in the state, we will taste red wines from five of them. Come join us.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations at (802) 253-5742. Doors open at 4 p.m. They suggest you arrive no later than 5 p.m. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. The event ends at 6 p.m.
- Meiomi Pinot Noir, Monterey, Santa Barbara, Sonoma 2016
- Picket Fence Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley 2016
- Haraszthy Family Cellars Zinfandel, Lodi 2016
- Vinum Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles 2016
- Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma 2016