- This event has passed.
B3 Fest – Bikes, Brews & Beats
Back to Stowe Trails Partnership
The B3 Fest – Bikes, Brews & Beats is an annual celebration of Vermont mountain biking, craft beverages and music in Stowe, Vermont. This three-day, town-wide festival offers family-friendly events, food and drink specials, live music, group rides and more.
- Friday, June 14, 2019: Summer (un)officially starts at the 2019 B3 Fest Block Party in the downtown Stowe Village. Enjoy live music and samples and tastings from some of the area’s finest producers of craft brews and artisan foods before the Critical Mass Ride, a family-friendly bike ride up Mountain Road to the B3 Fest Kick-Off Party at Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge.
- Saturday, June 15 & Sunday, June 16: Area bike shops will host mountain bike group rides throughout town, which start from and end at participating B3 Fest venues. All group rides are free to the public, including:
- Relaxed Social Ride (Beginner)
- Sterling Valley Ride (Intermediate)
- Secret Safari Ride (Advanced)
- GROM RIDE (Teens and kids)
- See full schedule here.
This event is hosted by Stowe Trails Partnership.