- This event has passed.
5th Annual Vermont Cider Classic
Join Vermont cider makers on Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. at Cold Hollow Cider Mill for the 5th Annual Vermont Cider Classic! Sample hard ciders while enjoying music and local food trucks.
- Tickets: $10
- Includes a souvenir glass, 3 tickets to try unique ciders and access to activities, workshops, and entertainment. Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase.
*Proceeds from ticket and cider sales will be donated to the non-profit, Vermont Cider Makers Association and their efforts to create the country’s best cider while supporting local Vermont orchards and farms*
Featured Cider Makers:
- Boyden Valley, Champlain Orchards, Citizen Cider, Cold Hollow, Eden Ciders, New Hall Farm, Shacksbury, Stowe Cider, Tin Hat Cider, Woodchuck
Activities, Workshops and Entertainment:
- Special and Limited Cider Releases
- Live and Interactive Painting by Phil Dolson from Anthill Collective
- “Get To Know Your Apples” (Workshop) by Adam Goddu of Eden Ciders
- “Cider Making 101” (Workshop) by Colin Davis of Shacksbury Cider
- + Yard games, food trucks, live music, donut eating contest, long pour contest and more!